Monday, January 25, 2016

Vintage Market Bazaar


For the past 5 years I have had my eccentric vintage items, antiques, one of a kind re purposed clothing and furniture at the Funky Junky Emporium in Fort Duchesne, Utah.
I used to sell on consignment but the venue was recently  changed and I now rent a booth space.  As you come in the front door, I am located directly to your left.  My booth is stacked full of vintage glassware, a large selection of antique and vintage lamps, cowboy boots, and clothing, antique furniture, crystal chandeliers, and so much more.  I would like to say Thank You to all those who have supported my "hunting for treasures obsession" over the years!
Y'all stop by and see the amazing selection of items provided by more than 25 vendors.






I currently have a beautiful Tiger Eye maple vanity for sale along with several refinished, painted dressers and nightstands.  Several brass bed frames and candlesticks are also available.
If you are looking for that one unique item, I am sure I have it floating around somewhere or can find it for you!
Hope to see you at the store.  
Check back here often for sale coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment