Monday, March 16, 2015

Just around the Corner!






Light streams in through my southern windows during the day.  My Geraniums,
 brought in from the summer garden, soak up the warm sun.  Their bright cheery faces bring me solace during the long winter months when I can't be out working in the gardens.


In the evenings the soft light from my blue vintage cherub lamp shines on the pages of gardening books I read.  Their pages of beautiful gardens help satisfy my desire to be outside digging in the dirt.

Spring is just around the corner.
I will begin planting soon!

The Geraniums will be moved back out into the gardens.








Bright flowers will be planted along-side the rock pathways



Sweet smelling Lavender will be harvested and made into sachets 
and snuggly tucked in the linen closet.




Yes, Spring is JUST AROUND THE CORNER!



No comments:

Post a Comment