Sunday, March 19, 2017

Second-Hand Treasures

Over the past year I have acquired a few second-hand, thrift store finds 
to go in our 1965 Avion camp trailer.  


A water pitcher and bowl for washing hands. 


 I needed a table in the trailer. and when I found a matching pair of drop-leaf end tables, I purchased them hoping one would fit in the space between the counter and the bed. It fit perfectly!  The table is easily moved outside when camping for several days, or moved over in front of the bench when we are eating inside. 


Utensils will be stored in the drawer.


This pitcher holds my drinking water.  



Here is my favorite find, an antique early 1900's seal skin suitcase.
  

The interior is in pristine condition. 





A perfect place to store my favorite vintage western shirt and fringed jacket.


I purchased it from OldRedHenVintage.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment