Monday, March 13, 2017

A Painting a Day............,I'm going to try

Quickly painted this little vignette this morning.  I have made a goal to make a painting 5 days a week for the next 6 months. 
Hopefully I will......well maybe........if I don't get side tracked.,,,, 




I have a new art studio.  A room just off the kitchen in our rental. A space to create, tucked away from the hub-bub of every day life.  Hopefully I can escape there for several hours each day and make or paint something wonderful.


I am currently working on a portrait of my daughter.  I am debating if she will be holding a chicken or flowers in her arms.  What do you think?


A school ceramic project signed by the artist holds extra brushes.


A vintage desk lamp was a great find!


Captured these flowers in the yard before the weather changed. 


I have a note book and quickly sketch people as they as sitting quietly in church.  It is good practice to try to capture the essence of an individual in just a few short minutes.  Also doodling helps me retain what the speakers are saying.



I also take notes.


Blanket Flowers.

I like to paint flowers!
 A PAINTING A DAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'M GOING TO TRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment