Friday, October 13, 2017

Portable ART KIT


This handy travel kit sits in my hall way coat closet ready to grab on my way out the door.  It is filled with items to create art when ever the opportunity arises.


Using the plastic containers that you purchase containing gum, I have simply removed the gum and added water color pigment from the tubes of my most used colors.  The gum containers fit nicely in an empty breath mint tin.


The pack was purchased in a sporting goods store.  It is a pack that will strap around your waist.  I removed the water bottles that fit adjacent to the pouch and filled them with art supplies, colored pencils, markers, pen and ink, water color brushes etc.



This metal container originally held a pen and pencil set. I also filled it with empty gum containers filled with water colors or gouache.  The length also allows me to keep a brush and drawing pens or pencils in it.


The pockets  are spacious enough for various art sketch books and water color papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment